Refresh Technologies is headquartered in Charlotte, NC. All of our client data is stored on our data protection solution built exclusively with HP ProLiant Servers and HP StorageWorks Storage Infrastructure. The environment is secured at all points by Astaro Enhanced Network Security.
Our principal data center is located here, as well - where all data is stored redundantly using the following methods: mirroring, imaging and replication.
The secure, SAS70 compliant facility features include:
UPS and Generator Power:
- APC Symmetra and Lucent Inverter UPS systems
- UPS protected and unprotected 120V A/C.
- Dual -48V D/C supplied by 1200 AMP Lucent Galaxy GPS 4812 D/C plant.
- High capacity 402KW backup generator with 600 AMP 3 phase auto transfer switch.
- Scalable power in 1,5,10, 20 AMP increments.
Climate Controlled Environment:
- Redundant Liebert HVAC systems provide environmentally controlled climate.
- Temperature maintained at 70 degrees.
- Humidity controlled by infrared humidifier with auto flash.
- 12" Thick concrete walls
- Industry standard electrical grounding
- Anti static flooring
- 19 or 23 inch relay racks, cabinets, or by the square foot
- Scalable Sonet and Ethernet ring network with Time Warner, Xspedius, Level 3 with AT+T and Bell South available.
- DSX-1 and DSX-3 cross connect and test capabilities on site.
- Convenient RJ-45 patch panel with 10/100 switched ports.
Refresh understands the importance of customer data. That is why all data is replicated to a second data center located in Atlanta, Georgia. Should any failure or disaster occur, the second data center will engage to field data retrieval requests and act as primary storage.