Customer Relationship Manager
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
Reports To Service Manager
Status Part Time, in-person
Undertake office administrative functions and serve as a clearinghouse for information and requests for service and issues related to computer desktop and network troubleshooting, information systems support, technical solutions services, telecommunications support, audiovisuals support, IT training and records management requests.
Desired Attributes and Experience
- Customer first mentality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft applications
- High attention to detail
- Ability to take correspondence from stressed end users and remain calm
- Basic understanding of computer networks and modern technology
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collect information by listening and asking questions of customers in order to determine types of calls, assign priority levels and dispatch criteria.
- Provide clear information to IT personnel regarding types of calls and to end users regarding status of requests.
- Ensure efficient coordination, prioritization, and scheduling of Outsource Technician activities to ensure that the Service Level Agreement is being adhered to.
Provide Help Desk administrative functions to establish and maintain positive customer relations by:
- ensuring that tickets are efficiently dispatched and routed
- tickets are monitored for quality control
- Service level performance reports are generated and distributed to IT managers on a timely basis
Undertake administrative tasks related to, but not limited to, the following processes:
- receiving and coordinating shipment of packages
- inventory control
- master calendar maintenance
- tracking of maintenance contracts
Undertake responsibilities to coordinate and maintain records retention and disposal processes as identified by management.
Minimal Education/Certification Requirements
High School diploma or equivalent and some technical training. One year of relevant work experience in customer service or IT.